Left to ourselves, we all have broken relationship with God, however, God has made a way to restore this relationship.
The Good News is about a very simple process: there is a part we believe and a part we do. It can be challenging, but it has an added benefit of also improving relationships with people.
- If you aren't particularly religious, I suggest:
- If you have been a Christian for some time, I suggest:
- this discussion of distinctive aspects of this perspective,
- and also look at the other material below.
- Please, choose this way of living
The Good News (the Gospel) is a values-based spiritual solution to the problem of relationships: between man and God, and between humans.
Following Christ from the perspective:
Questions and Answers about:
- Better Explanations that come from God's Value System
- Learning our values through emotions
- Theological Definitions (using God's Value System thinking)
- The Christian model of spiritual reality
- Life Fellowship Sunday messages
Web Log Highlights
- 2022-09-14 Why I am Still a Christian
- 2020-11-08 The Commands of Jesus
- 2018-12-15 How should we Love God?
- 2015-03-05 Doctrine and Maturity
More Full Presentation
If we understand God's value system, we can come to a complete system of understanding of our relationship to God. This values-base perspective is based on the work of Darren Twa. Darren Twa is the author of several books that cover these topics in depth. Please read them.
- God's Value System gives a full presentation of this useful perspective.
- Emotions: Revealing our Values explains how our emotions show our values to us.
- Relationship and ValueSystems is a short book to introduce this topic. (And it is available in a free on-line version.)
- Darren's Sunday audio Messages also cover these topics.