Left to ourselves, we all have broken relationship with God, however, God has made a way to restore this relationship.
The Good New is about a very simple process: there is a part we believe and a part we do. It can be challenging, but it has an added benefit of also improving relationships with people.
- If you aren't particularly religious, I suggest:
- If you have been a Christian for some time, I suggest:
- this discussion of distinctive aspects of this perspective,
- and also look at the other material below.
- Please, choose this way of living
The Good News (the Gospel) is a values-based spiritual solution to the problem of relationships: between man and God, and between humans.
Following Christ from the perspective:
Questions and Answers about:
- Better Explanations that come from God's Value System
- Learning our values through emotions
- Theological Definitions (using God's Value System thinking)
- Life Fellowship Sunday messages
Web Log Thoughts
- 2021-09-30 Reason and the Greatest Commandment
- 2021-06-04 Following God, Across Time
- 2021-05-16 Avoid Spiritual Complexity
- 2021-01-22 Reasonable Beliefs
- 2020-11-13 Principles vs Good Rules
- 2020-11-08 The Commands of Jesus
- 2020-10-30 What is Spirituality?
- 2020-07-08 Truth, Not Lies
- 2020-04-14 What would Jesus do?
- 2018-12-15 How should we Love God?
- 2017-02-12 Jesus calls us to make Disciples, not Converts
- 2016-11-11 How should the church view sin?
- 2016-07-06 How to recognize a Christian
- 2015-03-05 Doctrine and Maturity
- 2015-03-01 Commandments: Old and New
- 2015-02-05 What is the Value of Doctrine?
- 2015-02-01 God Never Tricks Us
- 2015-01-04 Can We Know Theology?
- 2012-04-17 What is a Value System?
- 2011-05-25 Our Obedience
- 2011-05-15 How are people saved?
- 2010-05-19 Christian Motivation
- 2010-05-16 The Significance of Blood
- 2010-05-16 Understanding Sin
- 2010-03-30 Why God's Value System Matters
- 2010-03-29 A passion for God
- 2010-02-02 John 14: A Description of Love
- 2009-10-19 Luke 23: A Criminal has faith
- 2009-07-09 Galations 5: What law?
- 2009-07-08 They got the Gospel
- 2009-04-18 Tax collectors and a mindset of learning
- 2009-03-29 Forgiving like Jesus
More Full Presentation
If we understand God's value system, we can come to a complete system of understanding of our relationship to God. This values-base perspective is based on the work of Darren Twa. Darren Twa is the author of several books that cover these topics in depth. Please read them.
- God's Value System gives a full presentation of this useful perspective.
- Emotions: Revealing our Values explains how our emotions show our values to us.
- Relationship and ValueSystems is a short book to introduce this topic. (And it is available in a free on-line version.)
- Darren's Sunday audio Messages also cover these topics.