Being a missionary kid (an MK) in a supportive family has got to be the best way to grow up. -international travel, foreign languages, adventure, etc...
A friend asked me: What was it like growing up NOT in America? From one perspective it was like the experience of any other child growing up anywhere - it was the life I knew. But I also knew it was different from most people.
A biography of my early years written by my mother for my grandkids.
I write about things on this website. What agenda do I have?
- A simple, coherent, practical and orthodox Christian spirituality: see the Good News.
- A family that works toward good relationships, mental health, maturity with fun, and care for others.
- The scientific theory that certain features of the universe and living things are best explained by an intelligent cause rather than a natural process: Intelligent Design.
Legacy Info Pages
Blogs and Essays
- 2019-11-07 The Expanding Universe
Life and Origins
- 2021-12-07 Great books and great authors
- 2021_12-05 Darwinian Evolution and the Gaps
- 2021-12-01 Except When It Doesn't
- 2020-05-27 A Question of Purpose
- 2020-05-13 A Matter of Scale
- 2020-05-04 The Atheistic God
- 2020-05-02 The Multiverse God
- 2020-04-30 Genetic programming and evolution
- 2020-03-27 The Probability of Life
- 2018-12-11 Darwinian Metaphysics
- 2017-10-19 Natural Selection is not an Agent
- 2017-09-29 Evolution as Fact
- 2007-11-10 Developing My Origins World View
- 2007-10-31 Evolutionary Definition of Species
- 2007-10-29 What is Evolution? What is Love?
- 2007-10-25 Convincing Nay-sayers of Evolution?
- 2006-02-09 Competitive Origins World Views