Being a missionary kid (an MK) in a supportive family has got to be the best way to grow up. -international travel, foreign languages, adventure, etc...
A friend asked me: What was it like growing up NOT in America? From one perspective it was like the experience of any other child growing up anywhere - it was the life I knew. But I also knew it was different from most people.
STORIES ABOUT YOUR GRANDPA “GRAMPIE”
FOR HIS GRANDKIDS:
- Camden Rae
- Elias David
- Linnea Marie
- Sheriden (Sheri) Mae
Stories about when he was young
as told by his mom, your Great Gramma, GGma, Carolyn Grove
- 2019-11-07 The Expanding Universe
- 2020-05-27 A Question of Purpose
- 2020-05-13 A Matter of Scale
- 2020-05-04 The Atheistic God
- 2020-05-02 The Multiverse God
- 2020-04-30 Does genetic programming validate biological life by evolution?
- 2020-03-27 The Probability of Life
- 2018-12-11 Darwinian Metaphysics
- 2017-10-19 Natural Selection is not an Agent
- 2017-09-29 Evolution as Fact
- 2007-10-29 What is Evolution? What is Love?
- 2007-10-25 Convincing Nay-sayers of Evolution?
- 2006-02-09 Origins World Views